|Belt of the Moon
||Belt and Weapon - Staff
||all Casting Classes - Created for those who tend the wounds of their companions and those trained in the focus of power -
||50 Item, 40 to activate, 30 for encounter
||Oceanus Boreal (15k, 30k), Sunoom Island
||1+ (block, damage)
- The belts spawn randomly on one of the three islands. If it's up, it lies on a pedestal guarded by archers and surrounded by magic light protectors.
- Pull the protectors and kill, while avoiding archers aggro. The person who got the last kill gets the key. Don't go near the pedestal without having the key, the fire shield will blow you into pieces.
- Only the one person holding the key needs basicly to get to the pedestal and grab the belt. Therefore, either kill a few of the archers to clear the way, or take your time to kill all of the archers.
- If you are a stealther you can leave the archers alive and just stealth to the pedestal and grab the belt.
- With a shield tank have him stay near enough to draw all the aggro (and suicide with it) while the key holder makes a mad dash at the pedestal, grabs the Belt and runs for his life.
- Having a good pet to keep aggro while you rush in for the belt also works.
- If the Belt despawns while you still hold the key, then go to the third island and use the key on the pedestal to get the Belt.
Belt of the Moon
- skyros sea mage, skyros sky mage, sobekite khu ranger (Meso 20k,55k)
- skyros stormbringer, skyros spearfisher, sobekite pulverizer (Sobekite Eternal 26k,21k), gorgon guardian (Temple of Twilight 38k,18k)
- skyros stalker (Meso 10k,22k), skyros camouflager (Meso 26k,6k), sobekite khem kamu, atron scout (Sobekite Eternal 15k,33k)
||RvR, Shrouded Isles Outdoors
||enemies killed during nighttime hours
|Features (* might differ slightly from class to class / *können sich je nach Klasse unterscheiden)
+40 HP cap
||+5% spirit resist
||+5% crush resist
||Create Item (use at nighttime): summons staff weapon, target self, cast time instant, recast 15 min
Summoned Staff: 16.5 Body dps, 3.5spd, +9% power, +2 to all magic skills, +24 ACU, 50 focus, -5% item based resist (proc), +6% casting speed
||+5% energy resist
Resist Buff (use): +10% crush, slash, thrust resist, target self, duration 30s, cast time instant