|Shield of Khaos
||Shield - Large
||all Large Shield Classes -
||Chief Creon, Green Glades (16k,41k) (22k,40k)
||8+ (PBAoE, Confuse, Heal & Mana Fields)
- The Chief is a very difficult one and has nasty centaur healers with him. There is a spot where Chief Creon would not go past.
- Be sure to take care of the ads since they will make it impossible to kill the Chief. Confuse and a lot of AoE works good with the ads.
- You might want to clear one side of the camp as good as possible, then set up tons of heal and mana fields and engage the Chief while everyone else is taking care of the ads.
- You can also try to pull the whole bunch to the point of no-kill boundary, then have a speeder (with a healer) ungroup, bash once on the chief and run west with all the ads, while the rest goes in bashing on the Chief.
- Once you have taken care of the ads in either way yoiu have a good chance to kill the Chief.
Shield of Khaos
- centaur mage, centaur sage (19k,29k, Arbor Glen 13k,49k, Green Glades 5k,35k), centaur messenger
- centaur advisor (Green Glades 30k,30k), centaur scout, centaur commoner
- centaur patroller (Green Glades 27k,10k), centaur impaler, centaur archer, centaur healer
||RvR, Mainland Outdoors
||enemies in foreign frontiers
|Features (* might differ slightly from class to class / *können sich je nach Klasse unterscheiden)
+3% heat resist
+5% melee combat speed
||+32 HP cap
||+3% spirit resist
||Confuse & DoT (use): 20 dpt, target enemy, duration 60s, frequency 5s, cast time instant, radius 700, damage energy, recast 15 min
DoT (proc): 25 dpt, target enemy, range 350, duration 30s, frequency 5s, cast time instant, damage Body